JCS PARTS, we have the warranty for you. We can supply you with additional warranty that will be effective for your purchased product giving you peace of mind.
Our warrantees range from:
**STANDARD PARTS WARRANTY**
All the parts we sell come with a 3 month Warranty
**SILVER PARTS WARRANTY**
Silver warranty is available for purchase on all parts for an additional 3 months on top of the standard warranty, giving you a total of 6 months warranty!
Gold warranty is available for purchase on all parts for an additional 9 months on top of the standard warranty, giving you a total of 12 months warranty!
These terms and conditions apply to Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from www.justcommodorespares.com.au
1. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Just Commodore Spares agree to repair or replace the Product (as the case may be) which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with JCS PARTS specifications during:
the Standard Warranty period of 3 months; or
the applicable Extended Warranty period, commencing on the date of delivery of the Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
2. The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
3. Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties.
4. JCS PARTS requires any customer requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties to comply with directions from JCS PARTS staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
5. Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to JCS PARTS before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
6. JCS PARTS reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, JCS PARTS reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, JCS PARTS will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by JCS PARTS with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of JCS PARTS. JCS PARTS may replace parts with similar parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
7. If JCS PARTS is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for JCS PARTS store or may be refunded the price of the Product (at JCS PART'S election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
8. Where JCS PARTS authorises warranty service of a Product, JCS PARTS will organise for our authorised courier to pick up the Product during business hours (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday) and deliver it to the appropriate authorised repair centre, provided that the Product is safely and securely packaged for safe transport. In this situation JCS PARTS will cover the cost of transport of the serviced Product to and from the Customer. Alternatively, the Customer may take the Product to the appropriate repair centre for service if JCS PARTS specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so. Alternately, the Customer may post the Product as directed by JCS PARTS if JCS PARTS specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so, in which case JCS PARTS will refund the Customer the cost of the postage on provision of a scanned copy of the postage receipt. Where the customer is located outside Australia, JCS PARTS may require that the Product be sent to Australia, as directed by JCS PARTS.
9. JCS PARTS reserves the right to determine which authorised repair centre (including JCS PARTS internal repair facility) is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
10. The Product will be at the Customer's risk while in transit to and from the JCS PARTS Authorised Repair Centre.
11. JCS PARTS may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Us where the Product is found to be in good working order.
12. JCS PARTS reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with the JCS PARTS specifications, subject to applicable law.
13. The Standard and Extended Warranties are transferrable to a new owner of a Product originally purchased from jcsparts.com.au provided JCS PARTS is informed by contacting JCS PARTS via the Help Center on 1 300 363 593 within 7 days of the date of transfer.
14. Extended Warranties are available for purchase for some Products, as listed on the Website. These Extended Warranties may be purchased up to 14 days after delivery of Your Products.
15. Where an Extended Warranty is purchased, it will replace the 3-month Standard Warranty period with the extended warranty period
16. JCS PARTS is entitled to terminate the Extended Warranty by e-mail notice to the Customer in the event that, in JCS PARTS opinion, the Product is used contrary to its specifications, in which case JCS PARTS will not pay a pro-rata refund for the unexpired period of the Extended Warranty less administration expenses.
17. To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product;
To damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product;
To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
To any third-party software or hardware not contained in the Product as originally configured by the manufacturer;
To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
To replacement or repair of any consumables (including batteries, projector lamps and cables), or lost parts or accessories;
To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any Product, except to assist in restoring the Product to its factory default settings; or
To service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
18. To the full extent permitted by law:
JCS PARTS will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
JCS PARTS's aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at JCS PART's option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
JCS PARTS excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
19. Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to Products supplied by JCS PARTS Australia, these Standard and Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of South Australia, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
20. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced by JCS PARTS if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.